Power-Flo Pumps & Systems was established by a group of veterans who have a combined industry experience of nearly 100 years. Our products are engineered to meet rigid performance standards, using premium materials with unsurpassed performance We are Power-Flo, a group of relationship driven professionals committed to Customer Service and Quality.
Power-Flo’s “PowerPROseries” slimline submersible top discharge dewatering pumps
are designed for small diameter well casings and other hard to reach applications.
Power-Flo pumps are constructed of robust hard anodized aluminum with stainless
steel hardware and are lightweight. Stainless steel impellers, double mechanical
seals, upper seal spiral lubricator, vacuum pressure impregnated motor windings, and
epoxy potted power cords offer longest service life minimizing downtime and
maximizing reliability. Whisper quiet and tough as nails-PowerPROSeries.
• Abrasive resistant • Standard control boxes • Dual Seal
• 3/4HP to 50HP • 2” to 6” discharge • Heads to 250’
• Flows to 1400GPM • Single or Three Phase • CSA Listed
Power-Flo’s CCE series are quick priming high head pumps designed for
municipal, commercial, marine, and industrial applications. Designed as a
mild solids handling utility pump with fast reprimes and high flows. Pumps
offer externally replacement of check valves and can be configured as
close coupled, belt driven, or direct drive frame mounted. Power-Flo CCE
pumps E-Z service and performance in one package.
• 1-1/2HP to 15HP • Up to ¾” solids
• Flows to 400GPM • Multiple Seal Options
• Heads to 190’ • Optional Bronze volute and • 1-1/2” to 3” Suction & Discharge impeller
SUBMERSIBLE SUMP & SEWAGE
Power-Flo offers a wide range of Sump & Utility pumps designed for the most
demanding jobs. Superior vortex impellers designed for dewatering, sump and
sewage applications. Cast iron housings for unmatched strength and automatic
controls for ease of installation. Premium quality, easy to own Power-Flo Pumps.
• 1/2HP to 3HP • Up to 2” solids
• Flows to 400GPM • CSA Listed
• Heads to 72’ • Three Year warranty available