Power-Flo Pumps & Systems was established by a group of veterans who have a combined industry experience of nearly 100 years. Our products are engineered to meet rigid performance standards, using premium materials with unsurpassed performance We are Power-Flo, a group of relationship driven professionals committed to Customer Service and Quality.
Power-Flo Single Speed, Three Speed and Variable speed circulator pumps are ultra-reliable, compact, and highly efficient wet rotor pumps for hydronic heating and cooling applications. These circulator pumps are suitable for liquid temperatures from 32-degree F to 230-degree F, can handle a maximum system pressure of 145PSI, and are constructed of cast iron, bronze, or stainless steel. In addition, Power-Flo offers a complete line of hydronic products, including fittings, flanges, expansion tanks, fill valves, and controls.
• Single/Three or Variable Speed
• Cast Iron/Bronze/Stainless
• Closed or Open System Applications
• UL and NSF listed
• Integrated check valves
• Flanged or NPT connections
• Standard lay lengths for easy replacement
• 2/4/8-gallon 100PSI vertical expansion tanks available
HORIZONTAL MULTISTAGE PUMPS
Close coupled stainless steel horizontal multistage pumps are specifically
designed for booster pump applications in municipal, commercial, and
industrial markets. The pumps have a compact footprint and ultra-reliable
design that make them ideal for use in municipal water supply systems,
commercial buildings, and industrial facilities.
Simplex, Duplex & Triplex options
Flows from 5GPM to 180GPM
Heads to 250' (108PSI of boost)
• Municipal booster service from 1 to 50 homes
• Commercial booster service to 750 Fixture Units
• 1.3HP, 3HP & 4HP models in single and three phase
• All stainless steel wetends for NSF drinking water service
SUMP & SEWAGE
Power-Flo offers a wide range of Sump & Utility pumps designed for the most demanding jobs. Superior vortex impellers designed for dewatering, sump and sewage applications. Cast iron housings for unmatched strength and automatic controls for ease of installation. Premium quality, easy to own Power-Flo Pumps.
• 1/2HP to 15HP
• Flows to 925GPM
• Heads to 80’
• Up to 3” solids
• CSA Listed
• Three Year warranty available